OzTent RV-1 Tent
SETS UP IN 30 SECONDS!
Click to enlarge image(s)
GREAT SMALL TRAILER ACCESSORY!
FEATURES: The RV-1 has a one person set up in less than 30 seconds! Being that it's the smallest of the OzTents, it has a small pack size for those with limited storage space and not wanting to carry a heavy load on their travels. These RV-1's are being used very economically as roof-top tents, travel trailers when used with a caravan connector accessory for connecting an RV to the front awning with use of a sail track (provided on RV unit), and teardrop trailers for use as a side tent companion with a place for hanging out under the front awning or with additional wall accessories (optional) for privacy, the back room is an ideal space for gear storage or sleeping area, and in some cases with a platform on a box trailer!
- 100% Waterproof, Guaranteed! - No need for treatment
- Guy rope pockets at each corner for easy access & storage
- PVC reinforced tub type floor goes up all sides 8"
- Polyestor cotton canvas blend for lightweight durability
- Double stitched, heat taped seams and reinforced corners
- No-See-Um superfine insect mesh & solid flaps throughout
- Rear window solid zippered flap can be rolled up, or staked out for ventilation even if it's raining
- Attached front awning creates additional shelter or front & side panels can be attached for additional living space
- Power cord inlet
- Includes 2 awning telescopic poles, 10 heavy duty steel stakes, 6 orange guy ropes
- Waterproof carry bag with enough room to carry additional accessories
- 2 year warranty
Color: Khaki Green
Weight: 30 lbs.
Packed Size: 5'2"(L) x 1'3"(W) x 5"(H)
Front awning: 7'2"
Size Erected: 7'(w) x 4'9"(d) x 4'7"(h) + 7'2" (L) x 7'2" (H) Awning
Thanksset up my Oz tent the orther day to get a feel for it on my trip this
weekend. E-z and love the color too. The cot is an added bonus for me.
Been sleeping on the ground for years..
Rick in Oregon.